Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this exquisite 3 bed, 3 bathroomed house located in the grounds of the renowned 5 star Druids Glen Resort. This stunning property which presents in showhouse condition offers approx 131 Sq. M of deluxe living space comprising of kitchen/breakfast room and separate living room providing an excellent balance between living and bedroom accommodation. The bespoke “designer” interior with spa like features will capture the attention of those who wish to do nothing to the property only “move in” and then instantly show it off to friends and family.
Set in a private gated enclave a stroll from the famous Druids Heath Golf Course and 5 star Druids Glen Hotel and Spa this house provides the ultimate balance between location, luxury and amenities. This property, in a location within minutes drive from the picturesque villages of Newtownmountkennedy, Greystones and Kilcoole and the Garden of Ireland as well as being ideally placed to reach M50 motorway towards City Centre. Druids Glen is minutes drive from the N11 which leads to the M50. Public transport routes are close by such as Greystones Dart station with park and ride facilities, city bound bus links 84, 84X and 184 and Dublin Aircoach serving the route to Dublin airport. All in all a family home that will meet every families needs whilst simply exceeding expectations.
Newtownmountkennedy has been a popular tourist destination for the last century. A picturesque village set in woodlands and glens including Glen O’Downs, Altidore, Callowhill and Kilmurry. While public transport is difficult to come by in the immediate locality, it is not far from the Greystones dart line providing it with advantageous access to Bray and Dublin city. Newtownmountkennedy therefore accommodates the comfort of easy city access, while also providing the tranquility of the countryside.
Viewing highly recommended and by appointment only.
Set in the grounds of Druids Glen 5 star hotel with golf course and spa resort.
Spa like bathrooms featuring Jacuzzi bath
Walk in dressing room in master bedroom
French doors and balconies overlooking landscaped gardens and golf course.
Minutes from M50
Recessed Lighting throughout the house
Designer kitchen with fully integrated Siemens Appliances
Double Glazed Windows throughout
Designated parking for two cars
Bespoke sanitary ware and Travertine tiles in all bathrooms
Reception hallway with Travertine Tiles Recessed lighting throughout with dimmer switches. Door leads to:
Beautiful travertine tiled floor. High gloss designer kitchen fully equipped with full range of “Siemens” appliances. The breakfast/dining area overlooks a green space.
Accessed from the kitchen. Travertine Tiled floor. Fitted range of units incorporating sink with mixer taps. Floor to ceiling fitted storage units. Plumbed for Washing Machine.
Tiled Travertine floor and partly tiled walls. Modern high specification bespoke sanitary ware comprising wc, whb.
Solid timber flooring. Two sets of French doors lead out to decking and lawned area with beautiful views of rear garden out to the infinity of the golf course. Feature fireplace incorporating gas fire
Double height ceiling with doors leading to 3 double bedrooms and Master Bathroom.
French Doors leading to balcony with stunning woodland views overlooking the world famous 5 star Druids Glen Golf Course.
With fitted wardrobes, storage and dressing area
De luxe tiled Travetine floor featuring modern high specification bespoke sanitary ware comprising wc, whb. Heated towel rail. Spot ceiling lighting. Shower unit with wall tiles and glass sliding door and rainfall shower
Fitted Wardrobes, recessed lighting. Magnificent views over woodland area.
Fitted Wardrobes. Recessed lighting. Magnificent views over woodland area.
Travertine tiled floor. Bespoke sanitary ware. Recessed lighting. Partially tiled walls, heated towel rail. Shower unit with wall tiles and glass sliding door and rainfall shower.
VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.