Castle Estate Agents are proud to present new to the market for sale no. 26 Esposito Road. Don’t miss this opportunity to acquire this magnificent large and extended 3 bed end terrace property. The property has been updated and maintained to a high standard by its proud current owners and awaits its lucky new owners. Situated in this ever popular and mature location of Walkinstown number 26 is sure to catch your attention for all the right reasons. Surrounded by a host of local amenities to include excellent primary and secondary schools, parks, sports facilities as well as the Ashleaf Shopping centre with a large verity of shops and cafes right on your doorstep.
Serviced by excellent public transport links to Dublin City centre and surrounding suburbs as well as the Red Luas line a short stroll away. The M50 and N7 motorways are just minutes drive away making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding Counties.
The property itself briefly consists of large front garden providing for off street parking. Upon entering the property you immediately get a sense of being home as you are welcomed into a bright entrance hallway. To the front is a large reception room with feature fireplace and continuing along the hall you enter into a 2nd large reception room again with feature fireplace. Finally to the rear is a large extended fully fitted kitchen and dining room with wonderful views of a beautiful private and south facing garden surrounded by mature trees and shrubs providing the perfect place to enjoy those long summer days.
Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms and one large single bedroom. There is also a large fully tiled family bathroom.
A superb opportunity not to be missed.
Viewing by appointment only
Secure off street parking
Doubled glazed windows throughout
Sunny south facing rear garden
Close to all amenities and transport facilities
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.