Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market, this wonderful first floor 1 Bed 1Bath Apartment presented in excellent decorative order.
This stunning property leaves very little for the new owners to do except unpack. Boasting well proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces, including underground parking.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with large storage closet ,a bright and spacious open plan living area with balcony access, Fitted Kitchen. Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a large fully tiled bathroom with bath ,power shower, wash basin and WC,.
Within close proximity of every conceivable amenity and well serviced by pubic transport including Luas Red Line, it allows ease of access to the City Centre and a host of major road networks.
Viewing is recommended.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.
Main entrance opposite to Luas Stop.
Well serviced by public transport
Secure underground parking space.
Balcony overlooking st James walk
Spa and Gym Facilities within the complex
Wooden Floors throughout
Modern fitted kitchen
Energy Performance Indicator:169.33 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.