Viewing of this property is strictly by appointment only.Please register your interest with the Agent
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present 26 Whitechurch Court to the market.
Presented in show house condition throughout this excellent extended family home has been lovingly cared for and upgraded by its proud current owners. Boasting numerous upgrades including a spacious extended kitchen living area with Velux windows, this property also benefits from a private south facing rear garden and large block built shed.
Situated close to all local amenities with an array of local schools, shops and bus services all close by. An ideal location close to Nutgrove and Dundrum Shopping Centres. The magnificent Marley Park is just 300 meters away with unrivalled leisure facilities including playgrounds, coffee shops and extensive walking, cycling and woodland trails. The superb farmers market is held weekly on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and numerous other cultural events are held in Marley House throughout the year.
This spacious and well laid out property offers generous and well proportioned accommodation. Briefly comprising an Entrance Porch and Hall, Front Reception with feature fireplace and opening onto an extended and very spacious Kitchen /Dining-room with island and fully fitted kitchen and Gas Stove. No. 26 has been cleverly reconfigured from three bedroom home to a two bedroom but allowing any new purchaser to easily return this property to a 3 bed.
Presented in excellent decorative order throughout, it leaves nothing for the new owners to do except unpack.
Enjoying the best of both world’s, tucked away from the hustle and bustle while still enjoying easy access to every conceivable amenity.
Viewing is recommended.
Extended family home
Paved rear garden
Block built Storage shed wired for electricity
Off street parking
Entrance Hallway: Tiled flooring, under stairs storage.
Front Reception Room: 4.0m x 3.4m – Hardwood flooring, feature fireplace opening onto
Kitchen/Dining Extended: 6.5m x 4.8m – With Tiled floor, Velux Windows,Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen with Central Island
Master Bedroom 1 and 3 currently combined: 4.8m x 3.2m – Built in Wardrobes
Bedroom 2: 3.3m x 3.1m
Bathroom: 2.0m x 1.7m – WC., whb, bath, shower. Fully Tiled
Outside Block built Shed with Laundry Room: 4m x 2.8m
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.