***BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES, WITH LARGE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 260 Crumlin Road to the market. This stunning three bedroom family home is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally situated on the Crumlin road. Number 260 is in close proximity to local amenities (shops, schools, parks, Crumlin hospital) with the R111 just minutes away providing ease of movement all over Dublin.
This lovely property has been subject to much improvement by the owners offering bright and spacious living accommodation that briefly comprises of a light filled sitting room, separate dining room, fully fitted kitchen, down stairs bathroom, three great size bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear is a large private south facing garden with huge potential and to the front a paved driveway offering off-street parking for two cars.
Many additional benefits include recently fitted uPVC double glazed windows throughout, gas-fired central heating, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted storage units, solid wood flooring and alarm.
To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700
Off Street parking
Highly Sought After Location – properties rarely come to the market
Possible to extend to rear (Subject To Planning Permission)
Rear private garden
Guinness built c. 1922
Excellent location close to city centre
10 minute walk to Luas Red line
Beside bus routes 27,56,77,121,122,150 & 151
Living room: 3.54m x 3.02m -Two double glazed uPVC windows to front aspect, laminate wood flooring, feature fire place.
Kitchen: 4.04m x 2.55m – Tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, cooker and fridge freezer. Double glazed uPVC door to rear garden.
Diner: 4.13m x 3.54m – Two double glazed uPVC windows to front aspect, solid wood flooring, feature fireplace
Hallway: 4.37m x 1.17m – uPVC front door leading to porch, solid wood flooring, stairs to first floor, door to down stairs toilet.
Porch: 1.61m x 1.25m – Tiled floor, side access to rear garden.
Downstairs toilet: 1.24m x 0.78m – Fully tiled, WC, WHB, double glazed uPVC obscure glass window to rear aspect.
Landing: 2.55m x 2.45m – Carpeted landing with double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 4.23m x 3.56m – Two double glazed uPVC windows to front aspect, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.55m x 3.02m – Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, carpet flooring, fireplace.
Bedroom 3: 2.67m x 2.56m – Double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, carpet flooring and fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom: 2.5m x 1.57m Two double glazed uPVC obscure glass windows to side and rear aspect, fully tiled, bath with Triton T90xx electric shower over, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Private south-facing rear garden partially laid to lawn, patio area, brick built storage shed with power and lights, side access to porch and front drive.
Front: Paved driveway providing off-street parking for two cars.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.