** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS 2 BED MID TERRACE NEWLY RENOVATED HOME ***Castle Estate Agents Powered By Keller Williams is delighted to present 27 Lough Conn Road, this stunning two bed mid-terrace with attic conversion, located just minutes walk from Ballyfermot Village.This bright spacious property has been extensively renovated by the current owners giving it a modern homely feel. The property briefly comprises a lareg sitting room to the front front of the property then a large living room / kitchen to the rear. Upstairs has two large bedrooms with the master bedroom to the front and second bedroom to the rear. The W/C has also been newly renovated, A beautiful attic conversion giving you extra space your young kinds to play. To the rear is a stunning garden that has been fully reseeded and leveled.This house is one of the finest examples in the area and is awaiting its new owners.This property is ideally located just moments walk from Lidl, Cafes, Restaurants and Sports grounds.This is not an opportunity to be missed.*** 3D Tour *** https://view.ricohtours.com/26978f59-cbf7-462b-ac20-9cea02c00636/
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270