Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market No 272 Clonard Road. This fine 2 bed mid terrace property comes to the market in good condition throughout but would benefit from some upgrading and modernisation. Situated in the heart of Crumlin and close to a host of local amenities including schools, shops, sports facilities, parks to mention but a few.
Upon entering the property you are welcomed into a large and bright front reception room with feature fireplace Beyond is a fully fitted kitchen and off the kitchen is a small w/c. To the rear is a large south facing rear garden surrounded by mature plants and shrubs making it the perfect place to enjoy those long summer evening. Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms, one to the front and one to the rear has also had a bath installed so making for a much easier renovation to install an upstairs family bathroom and petition wall
This property is situated on a popular residential road within this well matured area, and is within easy reach of schools, Supervalue supermarket, pubs, banks, the Carlisle gym and swimming pool, a local library and two parks. Close to Crumlin village, Kimmage, Terenure, Walkinstown, Harold’s Cross and Sundrive.
South facing garden
Off street parking
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.