Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market 272 Crumlin Road. Truly a hidden gem, this beautifully quaint three bedroom semi-detached home situated on the entrance to Iveagh Gardens comes to the market boasting a very spacious front and rear garden. Bursting with character and charm, No.272 comes to the market in need of modernization offering any potential purchaser a wonderful opportunity to acquire and put their personal stamp on one of these very coveted properties. With a host of original features still in place, including original fireplaces, this really is a wonderful opportunity for any potential buyer to mix classical features with contemporary comforts to create a stylish family home.
Beyond an attractive brick façade the well-proportioned, very bright accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, a pantry and a guest W.C. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and a fully tiled family bathroom.
Ideally located, on the Crumlin Road on the corner to Iveagh Gardens which is peaceful and an extremely quiet, picturesque tree lined enclave. The convenience of the location cannot be overstated; within easy reach of the city centre with every conceivable amenity on one’s doorstep. Supervalu shopping centre, local shops, multiple bus routes, parks and an excellent choice of schools are all close by. The Luas red line is a ten minute walk.
About Iveagh Gardens
Iveagh Gardens was built between 1926 and 1936 by the Iveagh Trust on 30 acres of land on the Crumlin Road. The Iveagh Trust (originally the Guinness Trust) was set up by Edward Cecil Guinness the first Earl of Iveagh in 1890. Some of the people living in Iveagh Gardens are the original tenants and many have lived here all of their lives. This is a community of mixed ages ranging from 90 years to just a few months old. There is a thriving residents association which carries out many activities such as outings for senior citizens and children, a summer street barbecue, Halloween party and Christmas dinner. There is a wonderful, vibrant spirit here and people are genuinely proud of this community.
Viewing comes highly recommended as interest will be high
Off Street parking
Highly Sought After Location – properties rarely come to the market
Possible to extend to rear (Subject To Planning Permission)
Rear private garden
Guinness built c. 1922
Excellent location close to city centre
10 min walk to Luas Red line
Beside bus routes 27,56,77,121,122,150 & 151
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.