***STUNNING TWO BEDROOM HOUSE ON SOUGHT AFTER BELFRY DEVELOPMENT, IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT WITH SOUTH-EAST FACING GARDEN, SHORT WALK TO LUAS****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 28 Belfry Crescent to the market. This superb two bedroom house has been the subject of much improvement by the current owner (new kitchen, new carpets and flooring, landscaped garden) and is presented in excellent order throughout. This lovely home is sure to appeal to first time buyers and investors alike and is ideally located on the ever popular Belfry development close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus routes etc) and is just a short walk away from The Citywest Shopping Centre and LUAS, the N81, N7 and M50 are just a short drive away.
This stunning home briefly comprises of a sitting room, kitchen/diner with newly fitted solid Oak kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom/W.C. To the rear is a lovely, landscaped, south-east facing garden and to the front can be found ample resident and visitor parking. Many additional benefits include, full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm
To view this outstanding property call today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 3.95m x 3.91m with double glazed windows to front aspect, wood framed front door, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, coved ceiling and alarm pad.
Inner lobby: 1.48m x 1.00m Laminate flooring and door to cloakroom/W.C.
Cloakroom/W.C. 1.47m x 1.09m with ceramic tiled flooring, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
KItchen/diner: 4.58m x 3.93m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, wood framed rear door to garden, newly fitted ceramic tiled flooring, a range of newly fitted Oak kitchen units with marble-effect work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, ceramic hob and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine with plumbing, wall-mounted gas boiler and coved ceiling.
Landing: 2.70m x 0.96m
Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 2.64m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 2.52m with double glazed windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.84m x 1.71m with ceramic tiled flooring, bath with Triton electric shower over, vanity unit and hand basin, W.C., hot press and loft access hatch.
Garden: South-east facing laid to lawn and pebble with good sized raised deck and metal storage shed.
Front: Ample resident and visitor parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.