*** Superb 3 Bed House with Excellent Attic Conversion***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present 29 Acorns Upper, Castlecomer, Co. Kilkenny to the market for sale. This superb three bedroom house with converted attic space comes with landscaped gardens and an excellent finish. It is presented in fantastic condition with a mixture of wooden and tiled flooring and a spacious attic conversion all giving the feel of a substantial property. Number 29 is ideally located only minutes walk from Castlecomer high street which is home to a vibrant community with primary school, GAA club, pubs, shops and post office. This location has great access for a quick and easy commute to Dublin and is 15 minutes drive from Kilkenny City where direct line train services are available. Bus Eireann also offer a daily bus service from Castlecomer to Kilkenny city.
For the golfing and sporting enthusiast Castlecomer Golf Club is a short walk from this property and soccer and GAA are well represented with both codes having a strong presence in the town.
KIlkenny City is just 15 minutes away, offering an excellent array of shopping, recreational and educational facilities. Kilkenny offers a huge array of shopping with McDonagh Junction and Market Cross shopping centres as well as cinemas and restaurants.
Built approximately 15 years the house is as good today as the day it was built and contains c.1400sq. ft. (c.130 sq. m.) of spacious accommodation with the benefit of oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, wooden & tiled floors and a converted attic.
This bright and spacious family home is presented in excellent order throughout and briefly comprises of a sitting room with wooden flooring looking out to a paved driveway. A large bright spacious kitchen with fully fitted white oak kitchen units and tiling and patio door leading to landscaped south facing gardens. Each of the three bedrooms have bright aspects. All rooms have built-in-wardrobes and wooden flooring and are in excellent condition.
The attic conversion is a real bonus and makes this property stand out from any other in the development. This conversion gives you 270 sq. ft of additional space which would make for an ideal playroom, office or indeed home gym. As with the rest of the house this area is well built and spacious and in excellent condition. To the rear is a large spacious private landscaped garden. With ample patio areas and to the front a paved driveway area. Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, oil-fired central heating. New wooden flooring in many rooms. Modern styled kitchen.
To view this fantastic detached home please call us today on 01 490 0700.
Top class well built solid home
House recently painted and refreshed
Attic Conversion adding 270 sq ft of extra space
Excellent BER C2
Entrance Hall 20ft. x 4ft
Tiled Floor and carpet top stairs
Sitting Room 15ft x 11ft
Wooden flooring, bright bay window, solid fuel fire
14ft x 9ft & 18ft x 9ft
White Oak Kitchen units, built in appliances
Patio doors to landscaped gardens
Downstairs WC 6ft x 3ft
Master Bedroom 13ft x 10ft
Ensuite 7ft x 3ft
Electric Shower,Tiiled Flooring
Bedroom 2, 13ft by 10ft
Bed 3, 9ft x 7ft
Family Bathroom 7ft x 6ft
Tiled flooring, tiled walls.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.