Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present this property to the market.This 3 bedroom extended semi-detached property is in need of complete refurbishment. it sits on approximately 0.20 acres and was originally built around the turn of the century. The property is within a short stroll to the village of Stepaside where the new owner will find a host of local amenities. Including restaurants, shops and the well known Stepaside Inn.The property briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, dining area, bathroom and study. Outside you will find a large garden area to the side of the road with fabulous views over the surrounding countryside.Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patrick’s National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby. There is a proposed LUAS walkway through Cairnfort which is due for completion in 2020. Nearby bus routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. There is also a diverse range of amenities on you doorstep to keep the kids occupied, including local GAA, soccer, golf, tennis and rugby clubs.Early viewing is recommended to appreciate what this unique and wonderful home has to offer.–Offers in the region of 374,950 invited.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.