Castle Estate Agents and Klara Deak powered by Keller Williams are delighted to introduce this new home move in condition on the Dublin property market! This is a charming 2 bedroom family presented in superb condition throughout. This fantastic home boasts off street parking to the front and a pleasant south facing rear garden. This fine home is sure to appeal to those looking for a home in walk in condition close to an abundance of amenities.
It was renovated 6 yr ago with a New high efficient Gas boiler, new radiators, new kitchen . Rewired, alarmed , New Double glazed windows and Passive U Value Front Door.
It has just been repainted outside and inside too.
The bus stop to town is 80 yards from the front door and is a short walk away from the Omni Park Shopping Centre and is within easy reach of a host of amenities including shops, restaurants, excellent national and secondary schools, and sporting and recreational facilities. There are numerous transport links within walking distance including the Malahide Road QBC and Killester DART station. The M1, Dublin airport and M50 are all easily accessible.
The accommodation comprises of a large living and ample under stair storage, dining room and the kitchen which opens out to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two spacious bedrooms
The rear garden enjoys a pleasant south orientation and The front garden provides off street parking.
29 Glendun Road is conveniently tucked away and is within easy reach of a host of amenities including shops, restaurants, excellent national and secondary schools, and sporting and recreational facilities. There are numerous transport links within walking distance including the Malahide Road QBC and Killester DART station. The M1, Dublin airport and M50 are all easily accessible.
Viewing is strongly advised!
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.