***STUNNING TWO BEDROOM HOUSE ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT, IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT***
Shane Hanevy & Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 29 Kilmalum Avenue to the market. This superb two bedroom house has been the subject of much improvement by the current owner (new kitchen and flooring) and is presented in excellent order throughout.
This lovely home is sure to appeal to first time buyers and investors alike and is ideally located on the ever popular Blessington Manor development close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus routes etc) and is just a short walk away from Blessington village. With the N81 on your doorstep, Dublin is just a short drive away.
This stunning home briefly comprises of a sitting room, kitchen/diner with newly fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, ensuite, family bathroom and cloakroom/W.C. To the rear is a lovely, landscaped garden and to the front can be found ample off street parking. Many additional benefits include, full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm.
To view this outstanding property call today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 4.69m x 2.83m – Double glazed french doors opening onto rear garden, newly fitted laminate flooring.
Cloakroom/W.C. – 2.05m x 1.16m – Tiled ceramic flooring, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Kitchen/diner: 4.78m x 2.22m – Double glazed windows to front aspect, newly fitted ceramic tiled flooring, a range of newly fitted kitchen units with work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, space for integrated oven, space for ceramic hob and extractor, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine with plumbing.
Landing: 2.84m x 1.28m – Carpeted.
Bedroom 1: 3.57m x 3.27m – Double glazed windows to front aspect and gloss finish fitted wardrobes.
Ensuite: 1.51m x 1.49m – Fully tiled, electric shower, hand basin & W.C.
Bedroom 2: 4.74m x 2.66m – Double glazed window x2 to rear aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.63m x 1.74m – Ceramic tiled flooring, bath with shower over, hand basin & W.C.
Garden: Private mostly laid to lawn with storage shed.
Front: Paved driveway providing off street parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.