Castle Estate Agents are proud to present 2A The Lawn, Boden Park to the market . This is a rare opportunity to acquire a new modern A rated 3 bed property situated adjacent to a large green area in this mature and family friendly Boden Park Estate. Built to the highest of standards this impressive home is in walk in condition boasting a number of special features including a modern contemporary style kitchen (including all integrated appliances, utility with washer and dryer, a creative track lighting system in all rooms, triple glazed aluminium windows, superior quality bathrooms fully tiled, with quality floors and carpets throughout. With the benefit of an advanced technology air source heating system this home is highly energy efficient.
Once inside you are greeted by an airy light-filled entrance hall with storage area, under-stairs utility and guest WC. To the front sits a comfortable and luxurious living room, and to right of the hall an open plan Kitchen/Dining overlooking the private rear garden .On the first floor there are 3 spacious bedrooms, including the master bedroom with en-suite, all with built in wardrobes and Family Bathroom. There is also access to a fully floored attic space.
Boden Park is ideally situated with a host of local amenities on your doorstep. These include numerous Shopping Centres (Knocklyon, Rathfarnham, Nutgrove & Dundrum Town Centre), Parks (Marlay Park & St. Enda’s Park) and numerous transport links, with the M50 just a short drive away providing easy access to all the main arterial routes to and from the city and Dublin airport.
It is an ideal location for young families as it is also well serviced by a range of excellent schools including Sancta Maria College, Colaiste Eanna, Scoil Naomh Padraig and Ballyroan Boys National School.
No 2A The Lawn has been expertly finished throughout to the highest quality specification which includes the following:
Bunknecht Kitchen Appliances
Hob with Integrated extractor fan
Integrated induction cooker
Integrated steam combination oven and warming drawer
Integrated microwave combination oven
Samsung American Fridge Freezer
Integrated wine/bottle cooler
Utility under stairs with Washer and Dryer
Creative track lighting system
High levels of roof, wall and floor insulation
High performance triple glazed aluminium windows
Advanced technology air source heat system
Designer radiator vertical flat panel
Built-in wardrobe in all bedrooms
Quality laminate flooring
Custom made mahogany door frame, architrave, skirting, and stair handrails
Carpets on stairs
Generous Lighting and Electrical Points throughout
Floored Attic Space
BATHROOM AND ENSUITE
Quality Sanitary Ware
Floor and Wall tiling
Electric Towel rails
Private lawn garden not over looked with paved and decking area
External lighting and outside tap
Solar garden lighting
Off Street parking
Entrance Hall: 3.82m x 2.09m – Laminate floor, storage Space and under-stairs utility.
Guest WC: 1.2m x 2m
Front Reception: 5.14m x 3.16m
Kitchen/Dining: 6.34mx 6.2m
Landing : 3.83mx 5.18m – With built in Storage Space
Master Bedroom: 5.14m x 4.07m
En- Suit 2m X 1.8m
Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3m
Bedroom 3: 3.8m X 3m
Bathroom : 2.3m x 1.8m
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.