Situated down a quiet cut de sac, this recently renovated family home comes to the market in excellent condition throughout.
The kitchen has been masterfully extended and offers great light and living space at the back of the house. The rear garden is paved and is a south facing sun trap. The downstairs flooring is either marble or wood. There is a utility room off the kitchen.
Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, master ensuite and a family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath. The Attic has also been converted and includes a second ensuite bedroom.
The home has GFCH and double glazed windows throughout.
The Quality Bus Corridor (QBC) is 7 minutes walk away. This offers excellent, regular and frequent access to and from the City & its surrounds. Stillorgan Luas is also within easy walking distance. Pubs, shops and restaurants are only a stroll away, but the cul de sac location enjoyed by this house would easily let you forget that. Some of Dublin’s best Schools are also within easy walking distance, even for small legs including Mount Anville, St Raphaela’s, Oatlands and more.
Take a virtual tour here:
Marble and Wood flooring throughout
Built in wardrobes
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.