***LARGE EXTENDED 2 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME FOR SALE***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present new to the market No. 3 Faughart Road.
Having been completely refurbished and extended in recent years with and flair to the highest of standards by its proud current owners, this family home is in fantastic condition and ready to hang your hat. This property would suit a host of parties including families, first time buyers and investors. The property is surrounded by a host of local amenities, including primary and secondary schools, shops and parks to mention but a few. The property is just 5 minutes walk from the Crumlin Road and village and all the local amenities they offer . Also just 5 minutes drive from Harold’s Cross, Terenure and Rathgar villages. This home benefits from excellent public transport links to Dublin city Centre. The M50and N7 motorways are both within 10 minutes drive, making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
Upon entering the property you are welcomed into a bright entrance hallway, large front reception room with solid wood flooring, feature fireplace and storage closet. Beyond here leads you into a large extension over two floors where you will find fully fitted modern kitchen with ample covered storage French doors lead you to the rear of the property where you will find a beautiful and private south facing low maintenance garden
Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms the master of which is located in the rear extension as well as a second fantastic size double room to the frona. There is also a large room on this level with large Velux roof light which is perfect as a home office, nursery or just for storage. There is also a fully tiled family bathroom.
Viewing by appointment only.
•Private South Facing Garden
•Double Story Extension To Rear
•Double Glazed Throughout
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.