Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to bring this beautifully presented, very spacious three bedroom 1st floor apartment to the market. Number 3, Paddocks Walk, Adamstown comes to the market in turn key condition and would be an excellent buy for a first time buyer or an investor alike.
Immediately upon entering, the impeccable finish and immaculate nature of the property, is clearly evident. Decorated and maintained with an abundance of sheer good taste and stylish flair, it has been finished to a very high specification with a keen eye for detail, and enjoys all the benefits of contemporary design, sure to please even the most discerning of buyers. Boasting well proportioned, cleverly configured and versatile accommodation, the living spaces are bathed in natural light ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt throughout the house.
The layout is both practical and instantly appealing with a spacious Kitchen/Living room, Three large double bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, main family bathroom and three storage closets.
The Paddocks offers a host of amenities which include shops, schools, crèches and parks. It is located 13km from Dublin City Centre which is easily accessed by Adamstown Railway Station and also provides easy access to excellent road networks.
Viewing is reccommended.
– Ceiling speakers in 3 rooms and bathroom
– Smart wiring – network and antenna wires in all rooms & speaker wiring in the living room
– LED lighting
– smart heating with smart thermostats
– livingroom sun all-day
– Water filter under the sink
– 1.5 parking spaces as a part of the tenure non-designated
– Concrete shed in the garden with lights and alarm off the grid
– Lucan pool to be constructed late this year or next year
– Close to N4/M50/M4
– First floor
– Secure quite block with only three apartments
– Adjacent a newly built playground
– Large balcony
– Three very spacious bedrooms
– Alarm system
– Ceiling speaker system
– BER B2
Dublin bus lines: 25, 25x ( 5 min walk ) 25a, 25b (10 min walk ),66, 66a, 66b, 66e, 67 (15 min walk)
Adamstown train station – 24 min walk / 7 min cycle
Maynooth – Airport Hopper ( 20 min walk )
Nerby schools and childcare:
Explore Together Childcare Centre (childcare) – 10 min walk
Scoil Mhuire National School (primary) – 10 min walk
Saint Thomas’s Primary School (primary) – 10 min walk
Lucan Community College (secondary) – 12 min walk
Lucan Village – 20 min walk
Several pubs within 20 min walk
Tesco Superstore – 7 min walk
Supervalu – 12 min walk
Spar – 10 min walk
Lucan Demesne, Liffey river walk – 15 min walk
Griffen park – 20 min walk
St. Catherine’s park – 10 min cycle / 8 min drive
Lucan Sports & Leisure Centre – 7 min cycle / 5 min drive
Westmanstown Sports Centre – 9 min drive
Lucan Shopping Centre – 12 min walk
Liffey Valley Shopping Centre – 10 min drive
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270