Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market 3 Ulster Terrace.
Behind the yellow door of number 3 lies a beautiful, architecturally designed home. This property is clean, tidy and presents clean lines.
The passageway leading from your front door is filled with natural light and takes you to the spacious living area to your left. The large window frames the view down the cul-du-sac and allows for plenty of light to stream into the room showcasing high ceilings, a natural fuel fireplace and massive bookcase.
Just around the corner from the living area is a large kitchen. It comprises of a tidy workspace and as well as a second natural fuel fireplace. The backdoor in the kitchen leads to a low maintenance outside area offering a nice breakaway.
At the end of the passageway and keeping to the left is the main bedroom. The main bedroom is carpeted, well proportioned and boasts ample cupboard space.
The stairway to the second bedroom and bathroom is bright and well let by the skylight above. At the top of the stairs there is a fully converted and carpeted attic fitted with a skylight that once again allows for ample natural light to fill the room. The attic also boasts plenty of storage space that is cleverly designed. Not only can it be accessed from the front, but also from the side in order to reach the most difficult spots.
Situated in a cul-de-sac it provides a peaceful escape from city life, but is still within reach of Dublin City Centre, only a 15 minute walk away.
This beautiful property is within close proximity to many amenities which include shops, restaurants, schools, parks, and numerous sporting facilities. Ulster Terrace is situated close to a good public transport network, with Drumcondra Rail Station and Dublin Bus routes close by and the M1/M50 & Dublin Airport are within easy driving distance. The Dart is available in nearby Fairview while the city centre and IFSC are within walking distance.
Viewing is highly recommended as interest will be high.
Viewing is by appointment only
Double Glazed Windows
Gas Fired Central Heating
Situated in quiet cul-du-sac
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.