Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market No. 3 Woodstown Heights. This property which features an extended kitchen/conservatory, 3 bedrooms with master en-suite as well as downstairs wc and main bathroom. There is a low maintenance rear garden. This property affords an ideal opportunity to secure an affordable property for a first time buyer or an investor who would achieve excellent rental income.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in this very popular estate, the convenience of the location cannot be overstated with many amenities right on your doorstep, to include Woodstown Village Shopping Centre, Spar, Dundrum Town Centre, range of excellent schools, St Colmcille’s, Educate Together, Gaelscoil, sporting facilities, Ballyboden St Enda’s GAA club, Knocklyon United FC, Golf, Rugby and hill walking on your doorstep.
Viewing comes strongly recommended and by appointments only.
Entrance Hall: 17.30 x 6.00.
Guest Bathroom: 5.07 x 2.55 tiled flooring, wc, whb.
Living Room: 11.00 x 17.26 feature fire place to kitchen/dining room.
Conservatory: 9.5 x 10.1.
Master Bedroom: 14.00 x 10.44 carpet, built in wardrobes.
En-suite: 6.70 x 6.00 recently refurbished, fully tiled, shower, wc, whb, recessed mirror.
Bedroom 2: 14.00 x 10.44 carpet, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 8.70 x 8.52 carpet, built in wardrobes.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.