***STUNNING THREE BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM FORMER SHOWHOUSE, TOWNHOUSE IN IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT WITH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN ON SOUGHT AFTER PEYTON DEVELOPMENT A SHORT WALK TO RATHCOOLE VILLAGE***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 30 Peyton Court to the market.
This stunning three bedroom semi-detached townhouse is presented in walk in condition throughout and is located on the highly sought after “Peyton” development just a short stroll from Rathcoole village with all local amenities close by.
This superb three storey townhouse is presented in immaculate order throughout and briefly comprises of a bright and spacious sitting room and open-plan kitchen/diner to the ground floor, two large bedrooms and two bathrooms to the first floor and a stunning master bedroom with en-suite and storage room to the top floor.
To the rear is a beautiful, west facing rear garden and to the front is a block-paved driveway for off-street parking for two cars. Many additional benefits include, solar panels, zoned heating system, central vacuum system, 9ft ceilings and wired for alarm.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Sitting room: 5.11m x 3.22m – Double glazed Georgian style bay window to front aspect, semi-solid wood flooring, feature fireplace with stone mantelpiece, marble surround and hearthstone and inset, coal-effect gas fire and spot-lighting.
Kitchen: 5.11m x 4.22m – Double glazed French doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, polished Porcelain flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with granite work surfaces and splash-backs, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated oven, 5 ring gas hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, door to utility and cloakroom and spot-lighting.
Utility: 1.6m x 0.88m – Polished Porcelain flooring, washing machine with plumbing and door to cloakroom.
Cloakroom/W.C: 1.59m x 1.04m – Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, polished porcelain flooring, hand basin and W.C.
Entrance hall: 5.98m x 0.9m – Covered porch to wood front door with double glazed side window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, semi-solid wood flooring, stairs to first floor.
Landing: 2.97m x 2.42m – Double glazed Georgian style window to side aspect, storage room and stairs to top floor.
Master bedroom: 6.88m x 4.24m – Double glazed, Georgian style windows to front aspect, double glazed “Fakro” window to front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes, loft access hatch and spot-lighting.
En-suite: 3.33m x 2.08m – Double glazed “Fakro” window to rear aspect, polished Porcelain flooring, fully tiled corner shower, hand basin, W.C. and heated, ladder style towel rail and spot-lighting.
Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 2.95m – Double glazed windows to rear aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes, door to en-suite and spot-lighting.
En-suite: 3.62m x 1.18m – Double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, polished porcelain flooring, fully tiled double shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin, W.C. and heated, ladder-style towel rail.
Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 3.26m – Double glazed, Georgian style windows to front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes and dressing table, door to Jack and Jill bathroom and spot-lighting.
Bathroom: 2.06m x 1.71m – Polished Porcelain flooring, bath with shower attachment, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: West facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with decking, wooden shed and side access to front driveway.
Front: Block paved driveway providing off-street parking for two cars.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.