***STUNNING, THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH FULL ATTIC CONVERSION IN EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 30 St Johns Lawns to the market for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This deceptively spacious property is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally located on the ever popular St Johns development close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus and road routes).
Briefly this lovely home comprise of a sitting room with feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, full attic conversion and downstairs bathroom. To the rear is a good size, sunny aspect garden and to the front a small garden and off-street driveway parking. Many additional benefits include, full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm.
To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700.
Sitting room: 5.51m x 3.21m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround and hearthstone, wood mantle and inset coal-effect gas fire, double doors to kitchen/diner and coved ceiling.
KItchen/diner: 5.14m x 3.26m x 2.04m with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, stainless steel sink & drainer, oven, hob and extractor, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Hallway: 4.04m x 1.79m Enclosed porch to UPVC front door with leaded light glass panels, ceramic tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, alarm pad and door to W.C.
Cloakroom/W.C.: 1.36m x 0.74m with ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 3.03m x 1.84m with hot press, loft access hatch and stairs to attic room.
Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 3.29m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 2: 3.57m x 3.10m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 3: 2.40m x 2.12m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bathroom: 2.36m x 1.81m with double glazed, obscure glass windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, vanity unit and hand basin and W.C.
Attic room: 3.53m x 3.46m with twin, double glazed Velux windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes and eaves storage.
Garden: Sunny aspect rear garden laid to pebble with pretty raised flower beds, raised deck and block-built shed.
Front: Small garden laid to lawn and off-street driveway parking.
Energy Performance Indicator:223.9 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.