**STUNNING INTERIORS, IMPECCABLE FINISH**
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring this beautifully presented home to the market.
Immediately upon entering, the impeccable finish and immaculate nature of the property, is clearly evident.
Decorated and maintained with an abundance of sheer good taste and stylish flair, it has been finished to a very high specification with a keen eye for detail, and enjoys all the benefits of contemporary design, sure to please even the most discerning of buyers.
Boasting well proportioned, cleverly configured and versatile accommodation, the living spaces are bathed in natural light ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt throughout the house. The layout is both practical and instantly appealing with a spacious Kitchen/Dining room, Living Room and Guest WC located on the ground floor. Upstairs there are 3 generous Bedrooms, and as family bathroom, and the wonderful en suite master bedroom completes the accommodation on the 3rd floor.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden with shed which enjoys a sunny aspect and provides the perfect backdrop to entertain al fresco.
The Paddocks offers a host of amenities which include shops, schools, crèches and parks. It is located 13km from Dublin City Centre which is easily accessed by Adamstown Railway Station and also provides easy access to excellent road networks.
Viewing is recommended.
Stunning 4 bed, 3 bath home c. 1550 sq. feet
Immaculate decorative order, impeccable finish throughout
Elegant sanitary ware in all bathrooms
Bright spacious accommodation
Large rear garden
Climate energy management system to enable control of the heat and hot water, solar panels.
Bathrooms renovated in 2017.
Well serviced by public transport
Located within close proximity of every conceivable amenity
Living Room – A bright and spacious living room located to the front of the property complete with wooden flooring and wired for surround sound cabled back to a smart box
Kitchen/Dining Room – The dining area overlooks a decked patio area through large picture window with awning. The kitchen is finished to an exceptional standard with splashback tiling and high gloss units at floor
Guest WC -A neat wc located under the stairs of the property with wc and whb
– Bedroom 1 – A large double located to the front complete with fitted wardrobes, wooden floor.
– Bathroom Complete with wc, whb, bath and corner shower unit.)
– Bedroom 2 another good sized double located to rear complete with fitted wardrobes, carpet floor.
– Bedroom 3 – single bedroom with wooden floor
– Bathroom – The family bathroom is part tiled and offers wc, whb, and bath/shower unit
Master bedroom – large double bedroom, en suite, walk in wardrobe
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.