***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM, FAMILY HOME ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES, WITH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN IN IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 303 Palmerstown Woods to the market. This stunning three bedroom family home is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Number 303 is in close proximity to local amenities (shops, schools, parks) with Park West Business Park and the M50 just minutes away.
This lovely property has been subject to much improvement by the owners offering bright and spacious living accommodation that briefly comprises of a living room with newly fitted log/coal burner offering a cosy atmosphere all year round, open-plan, fully fitted kitchen/diner with island unit, west facing extension to the rear providing more bright living space, three great size bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear is a private west facing garden and to the front a gated driveway offering off-street parking for two cars.
Many additional benefits include triple glazed windows, gas-fired central heating, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, solid wood flooring and alarm.
To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700
Living room: 3.90m x 3.44m – Triple glazed uPVC window to front aspect, solid wood flooring, log/coal burner with marble surround, integrated storage units.
Kitchen/Diner: 3.94m x 5.4m – Half solid wood flooring, half tiled kitchen area, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated hob, cooker and american fridge freezer. Island unit with seating for 4.
Extension: 2.9m x 2.78 – Solid wood flooring, real brick finish feature wall, double glazed uPVC floor to ceiling windows and French patio doors to rear garden.
Hallway: 4.01m x 1.76m – Modern triple glazed uPVC front door with obscure glass panels, solid wood flooring, under-stairs storage, carpeted/laminate stairs to first floor.
Landing: 3.18m x 1.87m – Carpeted landing with double glazed uPVC window to side aspect, hot press and door to attic room.
Bedroom 1: 3.82m x 2.72m – Double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, carpet flooring and range of fitted sliderobes.
Bedroom 2 3.62m x 3.43m – Triple glazed uPVC window to front aspect, grey laminate flooring and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.45m x 2.66m – Triple glazed uPVC window to front aspect, grey laminate flooring and fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom: 2.21m x 1.80m Double glazed uPVC obscure glass window to rear aspect, tiled floor, half tiled walls, fully tiled bath area with Triton T902 electric shower, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Attic/Home Office: Fixed staircase leading to attic floored for storage with velux window rear aspect.
Rear Garden: Private west-facing rear garden recently paved, raised flower beds, storage shed with power and lights and side access to front drive.
Front Garden: Raised flower beds and paved driveway providing off-street parking for two cars.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.