31 Carrow Road, Drimnagh, Dublin 12
** BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS, SCOPE TO EXTEND (S.P.P., DRAWINGS IN PLACE) **
Castle Estate Agents take great pleasure in bringing this beautifully presented and of terraced home to the market.
Spanning c. 64.7 square meters of well proportioned accommodation, the living spaces are bathed in natural light given the sunny aspect, ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt immediately upon entering and throughout the house.
Presented in immaculate decorative order throughout, the property benefits from a high standard of finish and boasts features such as semi solid walnut floors in the living room, porcelain tiles in the kitchen, composite front door, double glazed windows, combi gas boiler, and large family bathroom with both shower and separate bath, complete with elegant sanitary ware.
The features continue outside with off street parking to the front and a large private, not overlooked rear garden which provides an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing. In addition there is scope to extend subject to planning permission; the current owners have architects drawings available upon request.
Conveniently located within close proximity of every conceivable amenity, it offers easy access to a host of leisure and recreational facilities, schools and parks. Well serviced by public transport , it enjoys easy access to the City Centre and the M50 and other major road networks are easily accessible.
Beautifully presented 2 bed end of terrace c. sq. meters
Bright spacious accommodation
High standard of finish
Semi-solid walnut floors in the living room
Porcelain tiles in the kitchen
Composite front door
Double glazed windows
Combi gas boiler
Large family bathroom with both shower and separate bath
OSP to the front
Large private rear garden with side access and scope to extend (s.p.p., architects drawings in place)
Excellent location well serviced by public transport
Kitchen/ Dining: 4.791m X 2.36m (AWP)
Living Room: 3.892m X 4.291m (AWP)
Bedroom 1: 3.226m X 4.806m (AWP)
Bedroom 2: 2.639m X 3.47m (AWP)
Bathroom: 2.098m X 2.555m (AWP)
Rear Garden: 6.8m X 14.4m (AWP)
Front Garden: 6.911m X 8.076m (AWP)
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.