**SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, GUEST W.C., UTILITY, OFF STREET PARKING, QUIET CUL DE SAC**
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring this charming mid terrace home to the market.
Boasting well proportioned accommodation and living spaces that are bathed in natural light due to its sunny rear aspect, No. 31 has been well maintained by its current owner and offers huge potential to any intending purchaser seeking to put their own stamp on a family home within close proximity of the City Centre.
Among the many notable features on offer are a downstairs w.c. and utility room. The features continue outside with off street parking to the front and to the rear is an incredibly private and not overlooked south facing rear garden which offers an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing where the tranquil nature of this mature enclave can really be appreciated.
This wonderful home offers the best of both worlds, tucked away as it is from the hustle and bustle, in a quiet sought after enclave, while still enjoying easy access to a host of local amenities including schools such as St Joseph’s, Presentation Convent, Terenure College, Our Lady’s, High School and Stratford College, shops, parks, eateries and pubs etc. all on its doorstep with Terenure, Rathgar and Rathmines villages all within walking distance. There are excellent public transport links nearby providing easy access to the City Centre, Dundrum Town Centre and beyond.
Viewing is recommended.
South facing rear garden
OSP to front
Quiet Cul De Sac
Much sought after development
Within close proximity of every concievable amenity
Well serviced by public transport
Entrance Hall: 14′ x 5’10” – Coving, Ceiling Rose, understairs storage.
Living Room: 10’7″ x 14’9″ – Carpeted, solid fuel fire, double doors to kitchen/dining.
Kitchen/Dining Room: 16’10” x 11’4″ – Part carpeted, fitted wall and base units.
Utility: 7’11” x 7’2″ – includes downstairs w/c.
Landing: Attic Access
Bathroom: 6’4″ x 7’3″ – Whb, W/C, shower.
Bedroom 1: 10’3″ x 11′ – Fitted wardrobe, carpeted, shower and whb.
Bedroom 2: 10’9″ x 10’2″ – Fitted wardrobe, carpeted.
Bedroom 3: 8’2″ x 7’8″ – Carpeted.
Outside: South faing rear garden c. 35′ long. Outside parking and lawn to front.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.