Castle Estates is thrilled to bring to the market this delightful 3 bedroom end terrace home within this prime and settled location. The property itself offers an excellent layout of living and bedroom accommodation which has been well maintained and has been added to over the years by its current owners to include a large garage to the rear with lane access.
St Columbas is a highly regarded residential area of quality family homes convenient to all conceivable amenities including being within short distance to Lidl on the Greenhills Road , Dunnes Stores Kilnamanagh and Ashleaf shopping centres, The Square SC and Super Value Walkinstown are all also short drive away. There is an excellent choice of primary and secondary schools within the locality, excellent recreational and leisure facilities found in Tymon Park, St Mary’s Rugby Club, St. Jude’s & Faugh’s GAA and the area is well serviced by a frequent and dependable bus route. The M50 motorway which provides easy access to most major routes is just a few minutes away.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, large front living room, Large second reception room, fully fitted kitchen and dining area with ample storage and French doors leading to the rear garden,
Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and one large single bedroom. There is also a good size family bathroom
The garden to the front is laid in lawn and bordered by mature shrubs, there is off-street parking for 1-2 cars. The rear garden is paved and also has the added benefit of a huge garage which has been plumbed and has electric supply.
This is a fantastic home that is bound to cause a stir.
Viewing by appointment only.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.