***STUNNING, THREE/FOUR BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM FAMILY HOME ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC, SOUTH-WEST FACING REAR GARDEN, SHORT STROLL TO LUAS, IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 32 Tamarisk Close to the market for sale. This exceptional property has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and is presented in turn-key condition throughout. This superb property has a full attic conversion as well as a downstairs shower room and en-suite shower room to master bedroom.
Ideally located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on the ever popular Kilnamanagh residential development all amenities are close by (LUAS, Dunnes Stores, schools and parks) with The Square Shopping Centre, Tallaght Hospital, N7, N81 and M50 just a short drive away.
Offering bright and very spacious living accommodation this lovely home briefly comprises of a sitting room, open-plan kitchen/diner opening onto the south-west facing rear garden, downstairs shower room, three great size bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master, family bathroom and a full attic conversion. To the rear is a good size garden with raised deck and to the front off-street driveway parking for two vehicles.
Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, recently updated gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms and alarm system.
To view this outstanding property please call today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 4.80m x 3.75m Double glazed windows to front aspect, superior laminate flooring and spot lighting.
Kitchen/diner: 5.75m x 3.50m Double glazed French doors to garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top Granite effect work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated dishwasher, space for Kensington range cooker, space for American-style fridge/freezer, space for washing machine with plumbing, space for dryer, stainless steel sink and drainer and spot lighting.
Shower room: 2.20m x 1.90m Polished Porcelain tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, corner shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin, W.C. and spot lighting.
Hallway: 3.03m x 2.02m UPVC front door with double glazed, obscure glass side windows leads onto the hall with superior laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, door to shower room, alarm pad and spot lighting.
Landing: 3.08m x 2.15m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, stairs to attic room and spot lighting.
Bedroom 1: 3.75m x 3.50m Double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage, door to en-suite shower room and spot lighting.
En-suite: Double glazed obscure glass window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, shower cubicle, vanity unit, W.C.and spot lighting.
Bedroom 2: 3.85m x 3.75m Double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and spot lighting.
Bedroom 3: 2.46m x 2.12m Double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes and spot lighting.
Bathroom: 2.40m x 1.90m Double glazed obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, bath with shower over and splash screen, vanity unit, W.C., hot press and spot lighting.
Attic room: 5.65m x 3.52m Twin, double glazed Velux windows to rear aspect (views up to The Dublin Mountains), eaves storage and spot lighting.
Garden: South-west facing mainly laid to lawn with large, raised deck, wood shed and side access to front driveway.
Front: Off-street parking for two vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.