CASTLE ESTATE AGENTS powered by Keller Williams Ireland are proud to present this superb two bedroom two bathroom Bungalow.Number 324C Kildare Road is a very well presented and extended 2 bedroom mid terrace home. The property has been very well maintained by its owners and presents an ideal opportunity for both first time buyers or investors to own a property on one of the most sought after roads in the neighbourhood. The internal accommodation briefly comprises of , a bright lounge room, with open plan Kitchen /dining room with modern fitted kitchen , tiled bathroom and two good sized bedrooms,one en suite. There are an array of local conveniences to be found in the nearby village of Crumlin and within easy striking distance you will find a selection of larger supermarket options. Schools, leisure facilities and transport options are plentiful which will surely add to the attraction of this fine residential premises.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.