Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring 32A Treepark Close to the market for sale. This lovely three bedroom end of terrace property is ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac on the ever popular Kilnamanagh development with all amenities on the doorstep (LUAS, local schools, local shops, Dunnes Stores) and a large communal Green area, play park and playing fields at the end of the road.
Presented in excellent order throughout this fine property briefly comprises of a sitting room with feature fireplace, open-plan kitchen/diner to the rear opening onto the garden (with large brick shed), downstairs WC, three bedrooms, master en suite and family bathroom. The attic has been converted and contains a bathroom with shower. To the rear is a low maintenance garden and to the front off-street parking for two vehicles.
Many additional benefits include gas fired central heating (new boiler), double glazing, fitted wardrobes and alarm.
To view this superb property call today on 01 4900700.
360 ricoh tour address below
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
Please complete this form to receive off market listing details.