***SUPERB THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES. CUL-DE-SAC LOACTION WITH GOOD SIZE GARDEN AND OFF-STREET PARKING****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 33 De Selby Drive to the market.
This lovely three bedroom, two bathroom family home is presented in very good order throughout and is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, N81, N7 and M50) with Citywest Shopping Centre and LUAS and The square Shopping Centre close by.
Briefly this fine property comprises of a sitting room, kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms, family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom/W.C., sunny aspect rear garden and off-street driveway parking.
Further benefits include, full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Sitting room: 5.80m x 3.77m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, under-stairs storage room, feature fireplace with wood mantelpiece and marble hearthstone, coved ceiling and double doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 4.74m x 3.02m with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen area, laminate flooring to dining area, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob, washing machine with plumbing, dishwasher with plumbing, space for fridge/freezer and space for dryer.
Hallway: 1.37m x 1.24m cover porch to wood front door, ceramic tiled floor, door to cloakroom/W.C. and alarm pad.
Cloakroom/W.C.: 1.36m x 0.95m with double glazed, obscure glass window to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 3.05m x 2.07m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, loft access hatch and hot press.
Bedroom 1: 4.09m x 2.90m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 3.75m x 2.57m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 3.04m x 2.16m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 2.06m x 1.89m with double glazed, obscure glass windows to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, bath, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio and side access to front driveway.
Front: Small lawned garden and off-street driveway parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.