*** Large 3 Bedroom end terrace home for Sale***
Team David Scally, Castle Estate Agents are proud to present new to the market number 33 Lissadel Road. This large 3 Bed 2 reception room end terrace home comes to the market in fantastic condition throughout and would make a fine family home for all discerning purchasers.
Situated in the heart of Dublin 12 and close to a wealth of local amenities to include primary and secondary schools, shops, parks, sporting facilities, cafes and bars to mention but a few. Located mere minutes to our Lady’s Children’s Hospital this property is ideally situated with a wealth of public transport right on your doorstep to Dublin city centre and surrounding suburbs. The M50 and M7 motorway I’m here minute’s drive away making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
The property itself briefly consists of walled and gated front garden laid with a lawn. Upon entering the house you are immediately welcomed into a bright and large entrance hallway with guest w/c. To the front is a large reception room with feature fireplace. To the rear is a second large reception room again with feature fireplace. There is also a large fully fitted kitchen.
Outside you have a fantastic large private and sunny garden surrounded by mature shrubs plants and trees making it a wonderful area to enjoy those long summer evenings.
Upstairs comprises of two large double and one large single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a large fully tiled family bathroom.
This fine property offers all purchasers an opportunity to acquire a fine family home with the potential to extend and develop further subject to planning permission.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended as interest will be high.
Viewing by appointment only.
Large three bedroom end terrace
Large rear garden
Double glazed throughout
Fantastic central location
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.