****STUNNING THREE BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT, SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO SAGGART VILLAGE, WALKING DISTANCE TO LUAS*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 33 Millrace Court to the market, this stunning three bedroom (2 bathroom) Penthouse apartment offers bright and very spacious living accommodation and is ideally situated on the ever popular Millrace development just a short stroll from Saggart village with its host of amenities (Dunnes, local shops, schools, parks and road and bus routes, N7, N81, M50) and just a 10 minute walk to Saggart LUAS.
This lovely apartment is presented in immaculate order throughout and briefly comprises of a large, open-plan lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. The two main bedrooms have a southerly aspect with good size balconies off both, there is also a large attic space that can be converted Outside can be found ample resident and visitor parking. additional benefits include, full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms and intercom system.
To view this exceptional apartment call today on 01 490 0700
Lounge/diner: 5.09m x 4.85 m with double glazed windows to side aspect, superior laminate flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround and hearthstone and inset, stone-effect gas fire, coved ceiling and entry-phone.
KItchen: 4.64m x 1.85m with double glazed window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top, block-effect work surfaces with tiled splash-backs, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven, 5 ring gas hob and extractor, washing machine with plumbing, dishwasher with plumbing, space for fridge/freezer and coved ceiling.
Hallway: 6.56m + 2.12m x 1.09m with superior laminate flooring, coved ceiling and loft access hatch.
Master bedroom: 4.78m x 2.88m with double glazed windows (southerly aspect) to side aspect, double glazed UPVC door to balcony, superior laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage with mirror fronted sliding wardrobe doors and door to en-suite.
En-suite shower room: 1.70m x 1.62m with ceramic tiled flooring, shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 5.16m x 2.88m with double glazed windows (southerly aspect) to side aspect, double glazed UPVC door to balcony, superior laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 4.63m x 2.12m with double glazed windows to side aspect, superior laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.19m x 1.99m with ceramic tiled flooring, bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.