Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 33 Russell Ave to the open market.
No.33 is a particularly fine, mid-terrace, redbrick period property which is full of charm and character and retains an abundance of period features from centre roses, cornicing and period fireplaces. This charming property has been cared for and upgraded over the years by its current proud owners with sash windows and original solid wooden flooring and the beautiful mosaic tiles in the entrance porch.
An attractive front exterior opens through to a home which is presented in show house condition. throughout. Extending to approx 88sq m / 947 sq ft of living and bedroom accommodation. Accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen downstairs. Whilst upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Drumcondra has long been a popular place for young families to live within easy reach of the city centre with a fantastic public transport system.
The location is simply superb! The City Centre is approx. 2km away and therefore close to every conceivable amenity. In the immediate area there are numerous shops, restaurants, schools, colleges, parks, and for the sports enthusiasts Croke Park is moments away from the front door. There is a wide public transport network available with Dublin Bus running numerous routes at either end of Clonliffe Road and Drumcondra Rail Station is within short walking distance. The M1 is easily accessible by private transport and this acts as a gateway to Dublin Airport, M50 and further afield.
Period Red brick with original Features
Approx. 88 sq m / 947 sq ft
Walking distance to Dublin City Centre
Fully Floored Attic.
Entrance Porch and Hall 5.0m x 1.2m
Living Room 3.5m x 3.5 m – Bright and spacious room overlooking the front with coving and an open fire with tiled surround.
Dining Room – 3.9m x 3.3m – Spacious dining room overlooking the rear with coving, ceiling rose, open fire with tiled surround.
Kitchen 3.5 x 2.4 – with tiled flooring and fully fitted kitchen – with door to rear private outdoor space
Bedroom 1 – 4.9m x 3.5m – Master, Bright and spacious overlooking the front of the property.
Bedroom 2 – 3.4 x 3.1m – Spacious double room overlooking the rear.
Bathroom 2.4m x 2.9m – with wash hand basin, W.C, bath and hotpress.
Outside To the rear is a yard
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.