***STUNNING TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH ONE CAR PARK SPACE IN SECURE UNDER-GROUND CAR PARK, PRIME LOCATION******
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 34 Clifden Court to the market. This superb two bedroom (two bathroom) ground floor apartment is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally located adjacent to Smithfield (LUAS) on the banks of The Liffey just a short stroll into town and within minutes of Heuston station. Sure to appeal to first time buyers and investors this lovely, bright and spacious apartment is located on the much sought after Clifden Court complex with its stunning inner courtyard and comes with one secure car parking space in the under-ground car park.
Briefly this fine property comprises of an open-plan lounge/diner, separate kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with en-suite to master and separate bathroom.
To view this outstanding apartment please call today on 01 490 0700.
Lounge/diner: 4.80m x 4.66m with double glazed windows to front aspect over-looking the courtyard, timber flooring and archway to kitchen.
Kitchen: 2.31m x 1.91m Ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, washing machine and fridge.
Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 2.07m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, timber flooring, fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite.
En-suite: Ceramic tiled flooring, shower cubicle, hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 4.39m x 2.02m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, timber flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 1.91m x 1.37m Ceramic tiled flooring, bath with shower over and splash-screen, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Energy Performance Indicator:205.25 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.