***LOVELY THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, SHORT WALK TO TALLAGHT VILLAGE, FACING ONTO LARGE GREEN AREA AND 60FT REAR GARDEN****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 35 Castle Park to the market. This lovely three bedroom terraced property is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally situated on this very popular development just a short walk away from Tallaght village (LUAS, The Square Shopping Centre, local shops, schools and parks).
Briefly the property comprises of lounge, kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms and bathroom. This lovely family home faces a large green area and to the rear is a 60ft garden with gated, off-street parking. Further benefits include,brand new condenser boiler, new insulated water tank, full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating and alarm.
This fine property is sure to appeal to both first time buyers and investors alike, to view please call 01 490 0700
Lounge: 3.86m x 3.36m with double glazed windows to front aspect.
Kitchen/diner: 5.80m x 3.21m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, UPVC back door with glass panel to garden, laminate flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, stainless steel sink and drainer and wall mounted gas boiler.
Hallway: Wood front door, stairs to first floor, alarm pad and fuse box.
Landing: 2.54m x 1.86m with hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 4.16m x 3.88m with double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2: 3.88m x 2.71m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3: 2.90m x 2.62m with double glazed windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 1.98m x 1.90m with obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, double shower, hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Lovely 60ft rear garden mainly laid to lawn with brick-built shed and gated off-street parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.