****SUPERB THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 35 KIltalown View to the market for sale. This lovely three bedroom family home is presented in very good order throughout and briefly comprises of a lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms and family bathroom.To the rear is a good size garden and to the front a driveway providing off-street parking. Ideally positioned toward the end of a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to a large, communal green area this property is close to all local amenities with local shops, schools, parks and bus and road routes all close by.
Many additional benefits include full double glazing and gas-fired central heating.
To view call us today on 01 490 0700
Lounge: 3.97m x 3.56m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and stone-effect electric feature fire.
Kitchen/diner: 5.44m x 3.55m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, UPVC rear door with double glazed glass panel to garden, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs and inset stainless steel sink & drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, space for washing machine with plumbing, space for fridge/freezer, wall-mounted gas boiler, coved ceiling and ceiling rose.
Hallway: 5.15m x 1.79m UPVC front door with double glazed, leaded light glass panels, laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
Landing: 2.73m x 1.79m with hot press and attic hatch.
Bedroom 1: 3.90m x 3.52m with double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2: 3.81m x 3.52m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 3.00m x 2.28m with double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 2.05m x 1.87m with double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, bath with Triton electric shower over, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Laid to lawn with large, concrete patio and side access to front driveway.
Front: Small are of lawn, side access to rear garden, driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles and hedgerow border.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.