Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to introduce 35 Meadow Grove to the market. Enjoying a prominent position on a large corner site and over looking an open green area. This extended dormer Bungalow has the added benefit of a private South West facing rear garden and an exceptionally large driveway .Located in a quiet and mature highly sought after residential area and close to an abundance of amenities.
Although in need of modernisation, this property has been maintained to a good standard by its current proud owner and offers great potential for further development, the property is sure to appeal to any growing family looking to buy in the area.
The location is second to none, with every conceivable amenity within easy reach. Dundrum, with its state of the art shopping centre, is only minutes away. Many of Dublin’s finest schools and colleges are closeby including High School, Sandford Park School, De Le Salle College, Alexandra College, Loreto Beaufort, Mount Annville, Oatlands and UCD to name but a few. Public transport is extremely well catered for with the LUAS with in walking distance as well as an excellent bus service on the door step. The M50 is close by providing easy access to the city and surrounding area.
The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, living room ,kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, utility room, guest WC, 2 bedrooms, 2 attic rooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear is a south west facing garden circa 60ft in length with a Barna style shed. To the front there is off street parking for numerous cars.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
Oil fired central heating.
Quiet residential location.
Overlooking a beautiful green
Private South West Facing Rear Garden Circa 60ft in length
Off street parking for multiple cars
Walking distance to Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove
Convenient to LUAS, bus routes and M50
Surrounded by numerous schools and colleges
Originally a three bed
Large Corner site (development potential to extend)
Porch 1.10m x 2.015
Living Room 3.59m x 4.23m. To the front with Feature Fire Place.
Dining Room 4.08m x 4.79m. to the Front with Fireplace.
Kitchen 4.75mx 3,47
Utility 1.45m x 2.64m. Plumbed for washing machine,
Bedroom 1 4.27m x 4.23m. Double bedroom to rear
Bedroom 2 4.03m x 2.64m. Double bedroom to rear,
Bathroom 1.71m x 2.48m.
Stairs to Attic Storage
Attic Room 1 5.22m x 3.00m.
Attic Room 2 2.94m x 2.96m
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270