***ATTENTION INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this 3 bedroomed terraced family home.The property is ideally located in the ever popular Castlegrange development. 36 Castlegrange is in fair condition needing a little cosmetic TLC. A new Glow Worm Gas boiler was fitted a year ago.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen come dining room with sliding patio doors overlooking rear garden. Upstairs we have three bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. To the front is off street parking for two cars. Early viewing is recommended.
Entrance Hall – 1.81m x 4.39m – Semi-solid timber flooring, carpet to stairs.
Lounge – 3.13m x 4.2m – Semi-solid timber flooring, feature open fireplace and front aspect doule glazed uPVC window.
Kitchen – 5.08m x 3.05 – Tiled floor, fitted units, sliding door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 – 3.2m x 2.91m – Laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes, rear aspect double glazed uPVC window.
Ensuite: 2.38m x 0.76m – WC, tiled shower area, extractor fan and lino flooring.
Bedroom 2 – 3.66m x 2.63m – Laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes, front aspect double glazed uPVC window.
Bedroom 3 – 2.41m x 2.72m – Laminate flooring, front aspect double glazed uPVC window.
Bathroom – 2.33m x 1.81m – Fully tiled with shower over bath, WC, WHB and rear aspect double glazed uPVC window.
Rear garden: Laid to lawn with decking area and small garden shed.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.