**4 BED PLUS CONVERTED ATTIC, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN**
Castle Estate Agents take great pleasure in bringing to the market, this wonderful family home boasting many notable features.
Spanning c. 1250 sq. feet (not including attic c. 160 sq. feet) of well proportioned accommodation and living spaces that are bathed in natural light given it’s sunny aspect, ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt throughout the property.
Immediately upon entering, the well-maintained nature and high standard of finish of this property is clearly evident. In recent years the house has undergone significant upgrading and refurbishment including a newly fitted boiler, new composite front door and inner glass doors, external insulation including front cavity walls filled, attic insulation, new combi condensing boiler, water tank and pipework insulated, newly fitted fireplace and multi-fuelstove; internal walls have been cut back to maximise light and the flow of accommodation.
Among the many notable features on offer are a master bedroom ensuite, guest WC, and converted attic. The features continue outside with off street parking to the front, and to the rear a south facing, private garden provides an ideal setting for dining alfresco and relaxing where the quiet nature of this highly sought-after development can really be appreciated.
In addition, the current owners have commissioned architect drawings for a remodelling and significant extension which is exempt from planning permission. These plans are available upon request.
This home offers the best of both worlds, tucked away as it is, from the hustle and bustle in a quiet and well maintained O’Malley development with open green areas, while still enjoying easy access to an abundance of amenities within close proximity. The villages of Milltown, Dundrum, Donnybrook and Ranelagh are also close by with a multitude of boutiques, shops, bars and restaurants. It is also close to many of Dublin’s premier schools including Gonzaga College, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, St. Michael’s College, Mount Anville and The Teresians as well as UCD. Well serviced by several bus routes and Luas Green line at Milltown Stop only 10 mins away, it offers easy access to the City Centre and beyond.
Churchfields will appeal to those looking for a family home in an incredibly convenient and sought after location, and to investors seeking a reliable income from a very good property.
Viewing is recommended.
Beautifully presented semi-detached home c. 1250 sq. feet (not including attic)
4 beds plus converted attic (attic c. 160 sq. feet)
South Facing Rear Garden
Master Bedroom En Suite
Off Street Parking
Quiet Cul De Sac location
Upgraded and refurbished
A newly fitted boiler
A new composite front door and inner glass doors
Recently insulated attic, rear exterior and front cavity walls filled
Newly fitted fireplace and stove
Internal walls cut back
Sought after location
Well serviced by public transport
Conveniently located close to Dundrum Town Centre and a host of amenities
Many of South Dublins best schools within close proximity
18’1″ X 6′ (AWP)
Wooden floor, guest w.c and alarm.
11’8″ X 19’7″ (AWP)
Wooden floor, feature fireplace with stove, bay window.
14’4″ X 9’5″ (AWP)
Wooden floor, sliding door to garden.
20’6″ X 8’4″ (AWP)
Fitted wall and base units, tiled splashback.
11’1″ X 12’2″ (AWP)
Carpeted, fitted wardrobe.
7’2″ X 3’8″ (AWP)
10’4″ X 7’2″ (AWP)
fitted wardrobe, carpeted.
9′ X 10’7″ (AWP)
Carpeted, fitted wardrobe.
9’1″ X 10’8″ (AWP)
Carpeted, fitted wardrobe.
6’10” X 5’6″ (AWP)
Bath, Wash hand basin and W.C.
15’8″ X 10’3″(AWP)
Carpeted, 2 Velux windows, storage in the eaves.
South facing garden, OSP for two cars to front.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.