***STUNNING THREE BEDROOM (THREE BATHROOM) SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC, SHORT WALK TO LUAS, EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 36 Corbally Rise to the market. This stunning three bedroom semi-detached family home has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and boasts new double glazing throughout, new kitchen, new bathroom and new en-suite. Presented in immaculate order throughout this superb property offers bright and spacious living accommodation that briefly comprises of a sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, downstairs cloakroom/W.C., three great size bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master bedroom and family bathroom.
To the rear is a good size garden with large, full-width brick built storage shed and to the front a driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles. Ideally located toward the end of a quiet cul-de-sac all local amenities are close by with the LUAS and Citywest Shopping Centre just a short walk away. Local shops, schools, parks and bus and road routes are all close to hand.
Many additional benefits include newly fitted full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted sliderobes to master bedroom, separate utility room, enclosed porch and GPS alarm system.
To view this exceptional property call us today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 4.80m x 3.56m with double glazed windows to front aspect, feature fireplace with marble surround and hearth-stone and wood mantlepiece, coved ceiling and archway to dining room.
Dining room: 3.67m x 2.66m with sliding double glazed patio doors to rear aspect and garden and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/breakfast room: 5.73m x 2.62m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, UPVC door with double glazed, obscure glass panel to garden, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with Granite-effect work surfaces and glass splashbacks, integrated oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor, space for AMerican style fridge/freezer, door to utility room and ceiling mounted spot-lights.
Utility room: 1.46m x 1.44m with double glazed obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, washing machine with plumbing and wall mounted gas boiler.
Cloakroom/W.C.: 1.99m x 0.80m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, hand basin and W.C.
Hallway: 1.76m x 0.55m x 1.171m An enclosed porch with double glazed sliding patio door and ceramic tiled floor leads to wood front door with obscure glass panels into the hallway with ceramic tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, door to cloakroom/W.C.and alarm pad.
Landing: 2.80m x 2.14m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, hot press and attic hatch with pull down Styra ladder.
Bedroom 1: 4.80m x 3,19m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, mirror-fronted Sliderobes and door to en-suite.
En-suite shower room: 2.12m x 1.15m with double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 3.69m x 3.19m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and spot-lighting.
Bedroom 3: 2.65m x 2.37m with double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 2.11m x 2.09m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, bath with shower over, vanity unit with hand basin, W.C. and heated, ladder-style towel rail.
Garden: Unique, Imprinted concrete garden with full-width brick built storage shed with power and light and side access to front driveway.
Front: Imprinted concrete driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.