***STUNNING, EXTENDED, THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 36 Landen Road to the market.
This stunning property has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and offers bright and very spacious living accommodation. Tastefully extended this lovely family home briefly comprises of open-plan lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen, newly fitted bathroom and three great size bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master. Further benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating and alarm.
To the rear is a pretty and very private rear garden and to the front can be found gated, off-street parking. Presented in excellent order throughout this lovely home is ideally located close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks etc) with Ballyfermot Village close by. Major road routes (N3 and M50) are just a short drive away. To view this outstanding property call today on 01 490 0700
Lounge/diner: 6.89m x 3.92m with double glazed, Georgian style bay window to front aspect, solid wood flooring, feature, wall mounted gas fire, storage room, double doors to kitchen and coved ceiling.
Kitchen: 3.51m x 2.71m with double glazed French doors and side window to rear aspect and garden, polished porcelain tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with butchers block work surfaces, integrated double oven, integrated 4 ring gas hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine with plumbing, space for fridge/freezer and spot-lighting.
Hall: UPVC front door with obscure glass panels, ceramic tiled flooring, stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Bathroom: 4.15m x 1.76m with double glazed obscure glass windows to rear aspect, polished porcelain tiled flooring, part tiled walls, bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin, heated, ladder style towel rail and W.C.
Bedroom 1: 3.60m 3.33m with double glazed, Georgian style bay windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite.
En-suite shower room: 1.85m x 1.14m with double glazed, obscure glass window to front aspect, polished porcelain tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 3.51m x 2.60m with double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Bedroom 3: 2.64m x 2.19m with double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Garden: Private, not-over-looked mainly laid to lawn with pretty flower beds and shrub borders, paved patio area and wood built shed.
Front: Gated off-street parking.
BER: C2 BER No.102230976 Energy Performance Indicator:189.92 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.