Castle Estate Agents are delighted to offer a bright and airy 2-bed ground floor apartment in Whitehall Square. 36 Whitehall Square is presented in walk in condition, it is South facing, not overlooked with an attractive view of the Dublin Mountains. Whitehall Square is tucked away behind the Ashleaf Shopping Centre at the edge of Perrystown with Templeogue, Terenure and Kimmage nearby. Whitehall Square provides easy access to a host of amenities on your doorstep including, shops, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, pubs, gym and much more. The M50 is easily accessible linking North & South Dublin, there’s a choice of bus routes that lead directly into the city centre.
The development is very well maintained with well-kept green areas, mature shrubbery and clean common areas. The apartment itself comprises: entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace and dining area, kitchen with all the mod cons, 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, bathroom with bath & power pumped shower, French doors leading to a balcony and an abundance of free parking all around the development. The property would be an ideal home for a first time purchaser or an excellent investment opportunity.
Viewing is a must and by appointment only.
Power pumped shower
An abundance of Communal Parking
Electric Storage heaters
French doors to Balcony
Management Fee: Approx €1,185
Entrance Hall: Carpeted Floor, alarm, storage cupboard and hotpress.
Bathroom: (1.74m x 2.15 m AWP) – Laminated flooring, tiled, with bath and power pumped shower.
Bedroom 1: (2.90m x 3.27m AWP) – Carpeted, double bedroom, built-in wardrobe and French doors to balcony.
Bedroom 2: (4.13m x 2.49m AWP) – Carpeted double bedroom, built-in wardrobe and window blinds.
Kitchen: (1.73m x 2.46m AWP) – Laminated flooring, built-in units, hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled with extractor fan.
Sitting/dining room: (5.43m x 4.22m AWP) – Carpeted inc. feature fireplace with electric fire.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.