***2/3-bedroom end terrace property for sale***
Castle Estates Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland are delighted to present new to the market no. 362 Clogher Road for sale. This property would suit a host of parties including families, first time buyers and investors. The property is surrounded by a host of local amenities, including primary and secondary schools, shops and parks to mention but a few. The property is located towards the end of Clogher Road close to the Canal is extremely popular with purchasers. There are excellent transport links to the City Centre on the doorstep and a brisk walk across the Canal will bring you to South Circular Road with its many restaurants, schools and shopping facilities. Griffith College is also a short cycle away. This home benefits from excellent public transport links to Dublin city Centre. The M50 and N7 motorways are both within 10 minutes� drive, making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
The property briefly consists of driveway to accommodate off street parking. Upon entering the property, you are welcomed into a bright entrance hallway, downstairs bedroom/sitting room with open fire place, a reception room with feature fireplace. Beyond the reception room large extended kitchen with fitted presses and an extended wet room with shower, wc and sink. To the rear of the property is a beautiful private garden, not overlooked and a garden shed.
Upstairs contains a family bathroom with fitted electric shower and two excellent size double bedrooms one to the front aspect and one to the rear aspect, both with fitted wardrobes.
Early viewing of this property is highly recommended as interest will be high.
G.F.C.H.Excellent locationClose proximity to the City Centre
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.