Castle Estate Agents are pleased to present 37 Mount Drummond Square to the market. This is a 2 bedroom terraced property that exudes character and charm. No.37 is located in the quiet residential enclave of Mount Drummond, just off Harold’s Cross Road and within a 5 minute walk of Harolds Cross Bridge & the Grand Canal.
The accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hall leading to the living room. The kitchen breakfast room leads to the back hall, downstairs WC and large rear garden. The rear south west facing garden is a perfect place to enjoy a large degree of privacy and seclusion. There is also potential to extend into the garden as the properties on either side have done. A power wall is in place on one of the neighbouring properties allowing ease of build. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms whilst the large bathroom completes the accommodation.
This is deservedly a most popular residential location close to a wealth of amenities. Being just 2.5km from St. Stephen’s Green, there are a wide selection of excellent schools within walking distance. These include St. Clare’s Primary School, Kildare Place Primary School, Griffith Barracks Educate Together School, St. Louis Primary & Secondary Schools. Gael Scoil Mológa and Harolds Cross National School. The popular south Dublin suburb of Rathmines Village is only ten minutes walk away, with its numerous restaurants, bars & cafes to choose from, the Swan Shopping Centre & 2 cinemas. The area is well serviced by an excellent public transport network of Dublin Bus (Routes 9, 16 & 54a), Dublin Bikes (1km) and Luas (1.5km) while the M50 is a short drive providing links to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
Ideal Tranquil Location in Harolds Cross.
Beautiful terraced residence
Front and rear secluded garden
On – street parking available
Close proximity to City Center
Entrance Hall, Stairs & Landing
Living Room: 4.3 x 3.4.m.
Kitchen: 3.3m x 1.9 .m.
Bedroom 1: 3.0m x 3.1m.
Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 4.3m
Bathroom: 2.2m x 1.2m
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.