Castle Estates are proud and delighted to present new to the market No. 161 Bangor Road for sale, This family home would benefit from some modernisation and upgrades but would make a fine family home. This property would suit a host of parties including families, first time buyers and investors alike. The property is surrounded by a host of local amenities, including primary and secondary schools, shops and parks to mention but a few. Also just 10 minutes drive from Harold’s Cross, Terenure and Rathgar villages. This home benefits from excellent public transport links to Dublin city Centre. The M50 and N7 motorways are both within 10 minutes drive, making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
The property briefly consists of front garden providing off street parking . Upon entering the property you are welcomed into a bright entrance hallway. There is also a large open plan reception, kitchen and dining room with feature fireplaces. To the rear is a small extended utility room
Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms and fully tiled family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is large south facing garden
Early viewing of this property is highly recommended as interest will be high.
Viewing by appointment only.
South facing garden
Off street parking to front
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.