****STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM, FOUR BATHROOM, THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE, 1,400 SQ FT, SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO RATHCOOLE VILLAGE*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 38 Broadfield Drive to the market for sale. This stunning property is presented in excellent order throughout and offers bright and very spacious living accommodation of 1,400 sq ft spread over three storeys. Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the sought after Broadfield residential development this property has all amenities close by and is just a short walk into Rathcoole village. This superb family home briefly comprises of a sitting room with feature fireplace, large, open-plan kitchen/diner opening onto the rear garden, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite, guest suite in the attic, two further bedrooms, family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom/W.C.
With a B1 energy rating there are many additional benefits that include, solar panels, hi-spec double glazing throughout, semi-solid wood flooring, integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes in all rooms, enclosed, double-glazed porch, gated driveway parking and alarm system.
To view this exceptional property please call us today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 5.19m x 3.16m with double glazed bay window to front aspect, semi-solid wood flooring, feature “open” fireplace with marble surround and hearthstone and stone mantle-piece, coved ceiling and double doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 7.06m x 5.10m with double glazed French doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed rear door to garden, semi-solid wood flooring to dining area and ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen area, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top, block-effect work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, double doors to sitting room and door to utility room.
Utility room: 1.38m x 1.33m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, washing machine with plumbing, space for dryer and storage.
Hallway: 4.64m x 1.76m Double glazed enclosed porch leading to hallway with semi-solid wood flooring, under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor, door to cloakroom/W.C. and alarm pad.
Cloakroom/W.C. 2.45m x 1.37m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, polished Porcelain flooring, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 2.77m x 2.73m Galleried landing with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, hot press and stairs to guest suite/attic room.
Master bedroom: 4.10m x 3.12m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite.
En-suite: 1.88m x 1.40m with double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled, double shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Guest suite/attic room: 5.48m x 3.58m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite.
En-suite: 1.80m x 1.70m with double glazed Velux window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, corner shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 3: 4.04m x 2.58m with double glazed bay window to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4: 2.41m x 1.80m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 1.96m x 1.86m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, large corner bath with shower attachment, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Rear garden: Laid to lawn with pretty flower beds, large cobble-lock patio, side access to driveway and shed.
Front: Gated, cobble-lock driveway with parking for two vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.