** MORE PHOTOGRAPHS TO FOLLOW**
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 38 Cherryfield Drive, a spacious 3 bedroom family home new to the market . This property boasts a long rear garden with rear access.Although in need of modernisation this property would make an ideal family home in this mature ,tree lined road.
Accommodation downstairs comprises of a porch, wide entrance hallway, spacious living room, large dining room/kitchen .. Upstairs are three generously proportioned bedrooms (two spacious doubles and one large single) and a family bathroom . Outside to the rear is a long garden with rear access and space to build a garage . To the front is a private garden with gated pedestrian access.
The location is second to none as Cherryfield Drive is a quiet tree lined road next to all local amenities including shops, schools, parks, leisure facilities and excellent transport links. Both the City Centre and the M50 are easily accessible whilst nearby bus routes include the 9, 17 & 150. There is a selection of South Dublin’s finest primary and secondary schools within walking distance while the Ashleaf shopping centre is a short stroll away.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only.
•Large green area with playground short stroll away
•Close to schools, parks, shops
•Room to extend
Hallway: 1.73m x 3.00m
Wide entrance hallway
Living room: 3.29m x 3.34m
Spacious living room with feature fireplace and Carpet flooring
Dining/kitchen room: 4.18m x 5.17m
Door to rear garden
Large landing with carpeted flooring and doors to…
Bedroom 1: 3.34m x 3.04m
Spacious double bedroom to the rear with, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2: 4.52m x 2.92m
Spacious double bedroom with wood flooring
Bedroom 3. 2.14m x 3.49m
Large single bedroom with carpeted flooring
Bathroom: 1.81m x 1.77m
Family bathroom with bath, whb.
Outside: To the rear is a long garden which is laid in lawn with plants and shrubs surrounding. This garden benefits from vehicular access off a rear lane. To the front is a private lawned garden with gated pedestrian access and on street parking
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.