Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market 38 Stannaway Avenue, an attractive two bedroom terraced home which has been upgraded and modernised to a very high standard. Beyond this attractive façade lies a home of distinction with well-appointed living accommodation, with extended kitchen /living area to the rear ,off street parking and a charming rear garden.
Presented to the market in excellent decorative order, No.38 is light filled, with a sense of space throughout. The extension benefits from glass ceilings which further adds to the sense of light and space throughout. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with a main bathroom completing the accommodation.
The location is simply superb being so close to Crumlin Village, Kimmage and Terenure. Amongst other amenities, it’s within easy reach of schools, supermarkets, the Carlisle gym, local libraries and beside Stannaway Park. There are excellent transport links to and from the city making it easy for the commuter.
Sure to appeal too many, viewing of this property comes highly recommended!
South facing private walled garden
Offers huge potential to extend
Stunning condition throughout
Off street parking
Entrance Hall – Solid oak wood floors and under stair storage
Kitchen/Dining – 3.36m x 4.89m .The kitchen features a lovely kitchen with wooden effect worktops, tile splash back and tiled floors. It is plumbed for a washing machine and there is spot lighting.
Extension -4.29m x 3.71m walnut flooring ,with TV point,French double doors open out onto the patio area and rear garden.
Living Room – 3.07m x 2.75m It features stunning solid oak wood floors and a television point.
Bedroom 1 – 2.86m x 3.29m Spans the width of the property, it features wooden flooring and built in wardrobes
Bedroom 2 –3.87m x 3.38m wooden flooring
Bathroom – 1.47m x 1.88m Comprising walk in shower, W.C., W.H.B, and the room is fully tiled.
Outside – To the front there is off street parking. There is a glorious rear garden which is laid in lawn and features a large paved patio area – perfect for alfresco dining throughout the summer months. The garden enjoys an enviable south facing aspect so is drenched in natural sunlight and acts as a suntrap. It features potted shrubbery and offers immense privacy as it is not overlooked.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.