Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland are delighted to present 39 Cherryfield Road, a spacious 3 bedroom family home new to the market . This property has been maintained over the years and boasts a long rear garden which benefits from a large garage with vehicular access.
Accommodation downstairs comprises of a porch, wide entrance hallway, spacious living room and dining room and an extended kitchen . Upstairs are three generously proportioned bedrooms (two spacious doubles and one large single) and a family bathroom with separate WC . Outside to the rear is a long garden with a large vehicular accessed garage of which could easily be transformed into a workshop. To the front is a private garden with gated pedestrian access.
The location is second to none as Cherryfield Road is a quiet tree lined road next to all local amenities including shops, schools, parks, leisure facilities and excellent transport links. Both the City Centre and the M50 are easily accessible whilst nearby bus routes include the 9, 17 & 150. There is a selection of South Dublin’s finest primary and secondary schools within walking distance while the Ashleaf shopping centre is a short stroll away.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only.AccommodationPorch:
Wide entrance hallway
Spacious living room with feature fireplace and Carpet flooring
Large dining room to the rear with carpet flooring
Bright extended kitchen with built in units
Large landing with carpeted flooring and doors to…
Bedroom 1: 3.34m x 3.78m
Spacious double bedroom to the rear with carpet flooring
Bedroom 2: 3.15m x 3.62m
Spacious double bedroom with carpet and built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3: 2.54m x 2.80m
Large single bedroom with carpeted flooring
Fully Tiled Family bathroom with electric shower whb. separate
Outside: To the rear is a long garden which is laid in lawn with plants and shrubs surrounding and decking area.This beautiful garden benefits from a large garage with vehicular access off a rear lane. To the front is a walled garden .FeaturesAlarmed
Large garage to the rear of garden
Quiet tree lined location
Gas fired central heating
Double glazed pvc windows
Spacious attic suitable for conversion
Ideal family home
Close to schools, parks, shops
Large green area with playground short stroll away
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270