***ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS – 3 BED TERRACED HOUSE FOR €195,000***
Shane Hanevy & Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 39 Sundale Avenue to market. Presented in good order throughout this family home is ideally located on a quiet road within walking distance of local shops, schools, and parks all close by.
This property briefly comprises of a lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner opening onto the rear garden, three good size bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front is off street parking for two cars and to the rear a nice private, west facing garden.
The property is sure to attract first time buyers and investors alike. To view this house please call today on 01 490 0700.
Living room: 3.87m x 4.28m – Laminate wood flooring, double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace.
Kitchen/Diner: 5.09m x 3.53m – Laminate wood flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with L-Shaped work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated hob, cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Double doors to living room, door to small utility room and double door leading to rear garden.
Hallway: 1.36m x 2.07m – Modern double glazed uPVC front door with obscure glass panels, laminate flooring, carpeted stairs to first floor.
Landing: 2.63m x 1.80m – Carpeted.
Bedroom 1: 3.81m x 3.20m – Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2: 3.23m x 3.28m – Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: 2.01m x 2.33m – Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.06m x 1.2m – Double glazed obscure glass window to rear aspect, tiled floor and bath area, shower over bath, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Rear Garden: Private rear west facing garden half paved half laid to lawn.
Front Garden: Half paved half laid to lawn driveway providing off-street parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.